How to make a natural grout cleaner to get rid of mould?
To prevent mould and mildew to develop in your bathroom with a natural grout cleaner, you’ll need baking soda and white wine vinegar, and a bit of elbow grease. Follow this natural grout cleaner recipe for spotless results:
- Mix bicarbonate of soda and vinegar in a bowl
- Apply this natural grout cleaner directly to the grout
- Leave the paste on the grout for around 30 minutes
- With an old toothbrush, scrub away stains and marks on the grout
- Rinse the area with clear water and leave it to dry
This natural grout cleaner recipe is both simple and effective to get rid of stains and marks on the grout. Our tip? Regularly clean between tiles with an efficient cleaning product like Jif instead of waiting for your grout to get covered in mould, it’ll save you time and effort.
Now you know how to make your very own natural bathroom cleaners, you’ll have more time to relax with a nice, well-deserved shower in your sparkling bathroom!