How to Clean an Oven
Cleaning the oven is much easier than you think! Follow these simple oven cleaning steps to clean everything from the interior to glass doors, racks, and trays.
What you’ll need:
- Rubber gloves
- Dishwashing liquid
- Dish sponge
- Scouring pads
- Lint-free cloths
- Specialist oven-cleaning product, like Jif Oven & BBQ Spray
How to Clean Your Oven the Natural Way
If you want to go the all-natural route, try baking soda for cleaning the oven!
- In a small bowl, mix a few spoons of baking soda with water until it forms a thick paste.
- Spread the paste throughout the oven interior (avoiding the heating element) and leave to sit for as long as possible, ideally overnight.
- Once the baking soda paste has dried, wipe away using a damp cloth. Gently use a spatula or dish sponge to remove more stubborn stains.
- Once all the stains are removed, give a final wipe down with a damp sponge or cloth.