Not sure which type of laundry detergent to use? Read on to find out why laundry capsules are a convenient choice & for tips on how to use capsules safely.
Laundry capsules make doing the laundry easier than ever, as they are simple to use and there’s no need to measure anything. We like Omo Capsules for their stain removing power.
Key Steps to Using Laundry Capsules
- Only use one capsule at a time for a normal load.
- Do not cut or tear the capsule or handle it with wet hands – you want to keep it intact and dry.
- Put the capsule in the washing machine at the back of the drum for front loaders, and at the bottom of the drum for top loaders.
- Then, add your laundry. Don’t overfill your machine with clothes or washing, as this might prevent the capsule from working as it should.
- If you follow the load guidelines, capsules will give you the convenient, accurate dosing with no mess, no fuss and no wastage!
- Remember, always follow the instructions on the label.
How to Use Washing Capsules
Does the laundry detergent section at the shop seem to expand every time you go to refill your detergent supply? There are so many options for so many different laundry needs that it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. The latest trend comes in the form of laundry capsules – capsules of concentrated laundry detergent.
Cleanipedia is here to answer every question you have about laundry capsules: how to use them, why to use them, and where to store them! The chances that you already know how to use laundry detergent are pretty high – after all, detergent is necessary to keep you and your family in clean, bright, stain-free clothes!
Common Questions about Laundry Capsules
First things first: What is a laundry capsule?
A laundry capsule contains concentrated liquid detergent that has been pre-measured to the correct dosage for a normal load of washing. Capsules are also extremely handy to use.
Why should I use this form of detergent?
Laundry capsules are a great form of detergent because they’re really convenient and simple to use. They save you from guessing dosage, adding in more than one product, and from sticky laundry room spills. As long as you carefully follow the instructions below and on the container, capsules will dissolve completely in the wash.
How to use laundry capsules in general:
Simply toss one capsule into the drum before adding a load of clothes! It doesn’t matter if you use a top or front loader, just pop it in at the bottom (for a top loader) or back (for a front loader) of the load. Toss two capsules into the drum for large or heavily soiled loads.
Make sure you don’t overload the machine: capsules need enough space to move freely and properly dissolve. Refer to the care labels of the clothing you’re washing to determine what temperature is best.
Storing laundry capsules safely
Store the laundry capsule pack in a safe place out of the sight and reach of children. Storing capsules properly is critical for the safety and well-being of children or pets. While capsules are extra handy for adults, they can be visually appealing or alluring to children. Be sure to store the container on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard, out of the sight and reach of children and pets.
Reseal the pack after each use. Once you’ve finished with the capsules, always remember to securely seal the pack straight away and place it back in its safe storage location.
Capsules will dissolve immediately when wet.
Do not ingest.
- Remove as much product as possible from the mouth.
- Rinse mouth with Water.
- Seek medical advice immediately.
Damaging to eyes.
If product comes in contact with eyes:
- Immediately flush with water for at least 15 minutes.
- Seek medical advice.
Irritating to skin.
- After use, rinse and dry hands thoroughly.
- If skin is sensitive or damaged, avoid contact with the liquid or wash solution.
For medical advice call 131 126. Store away from heat, moisture and sunlight.
Do not use in combined washer/dryers.
Do not to place the capsule in the dispensing draw of front loaders and High Efficiency machines.
No matter what form of detergent you choose, always follow the recommended dose and follow the instructions on pack, especially if you’re trying a new brand.