- Wait for a dry day that's not too sunny.
- Get all your window cleaning equipment ready.
- Work on the outside of the windows first, starting at the top corner and working down. Try our tips on how to clean hard-to-reach areas, like outside windows, to make this part easier.
- Clean the inside of the windows, window frames, and window sills. Read our article on cleaning aluminium frames for help with this material.
- Finish by cleaning your curtains or blinds. If things still look a little tired, why not consider repainting your window frames?
Cleaning your windows every few months will keep them dust and dirt free. Window cleaning doesn’t have to be difficult, as long as you have the right window cleaning supplies. Just follow these helpful window-cleaning tips to have clear, streak-free windows with minimal effort.
Window Cleaning Equipment
- A large bucket
- A squeegee
- Window cleaning detergent
- Sponges or a scrubber