These hacks will help you keep your sportswear odour-free.
- First things first, take your sweaty sportswear out of your gym bag. If you can’t wash it, then hang it up to let the air dry it.
- Buy sportswear which is body fitting and comfortable.
- While washing, turn the fabric inside out. Add 2 cups of vinegar along with the detergent.
- Too much time in the washing machine may stretch the fabric of your sportswear.
- Skip the dryer and hang the clothes to dry.
Plus, remove sunscreen and sweat stains alike with this easy method: