It is possible to make your jeans last longer and to keep them looking as good as they did on the day you bought them. Here are a few tips to stretch the life of your jeans.
- Don’t wash your denims often. It will cause the colour to fade and also impact the thread quality.
- Make sure they're turned inside out and the water is as cold as possible, which will keep them from fading.
- Go easy on detergent. Replace it with 2 tablespoons of vinegar or rubbing alcohol with one spoonful of salt.
- Stick your jeans in the freezer overnight. You'll rid your jeans of any odour-causing bacteria.
- Air drying is your best bet if you want to increase the life expectancy of your jeans.
These will keep them in original shape.