If you don’t take good care of your woollens, they can wear out too soon. So, keep these tips handy to increase the lifespan of your woollen clothing.
1) Empty the pockets when you’re not wearing them. This will keep them from bulging or sagging.
2) Treat small stains by rinsing them in cold water and then blotting them dry with a clean cloth. Follow the instructions on the wash care label.
3) To remove excess water after washing, gently roll the apparel in a towel.
4) Flat dry your woollens away from direct sunlight and heat.
5) When travelling, loosely roll wool garments with tissue paper to maintain their shape and to avoid wrinkles.
6) To freshen a wrinkled woollen apparel, keep it in a steamy bathroom for a bit.