Even if you spray loads of deodorant, it won’t fix the problem. So, do everyone a favour and try these tips.
- Start by washing your feet every day. After you get back from work, before bed, during baths. Don’t forget the space between your toes. Use antibacterial soap to wash.
- Change your footwear on an alternate day basis. Wash your socks after every use.
- Wear comfortable shoes where your toes are not squeezed together.
- If you are prone to sweaty feet, wear open toe sandals. Walk around barefoot for a while during the day.
- Apply a little talcum or baking powder on your feet. It will help soak up the sweat and reduce the odour.
Try these and have happy feet.