Do’s and don’ts of washing baby clothing effectively
Washing your baby’s clothes the right way is important to ensure that the clothes are washed correctly and they do not cause rashes, allergies or other skin problems.
1) Use cold water to clean your baby’s clothes.
2) Opt for a liquid detergent instead of a powdered one since it is easily soluble in cold water.
3) Have a separate basket for your baby’s clothes. You wouldn’t want to mix it up with clothes that are washed in harmful detergents.
1) Avoid using hot water because it is harsher on fabrics and leads to shrinkage of clothes.
2) Refrain from using fabric softeners and dryer sheets, your baby could be allergic to them.
3) Pre-treat stains before putting them inside a washing machine. Use a stain-remover for best results.