It is possible to make your jeans last longer and to keep them looking new. Here are a few tips to keep your denims younger for longer.
- Don’t wash them often. It will make their colour fade away and also dim the thread quality.
- Make sure they're turned inside out, and the water is as cold as possible. This will keep your denims from fading.
- Go easy on the detergent. Replace it with 2 tablespoons of vinegar or rubbing alcohol and a spoonful of salt.
- Once you end your day, place your jeans in the freezer overnight. It will rid your jeans of any odour-causing bacteria.
- Air drying is your best bet if you want to expand the life expectancy of your jeans.
These hacks will help keep your denims in their best shape.