The hacks mentioned below will help restore their shine.
- Add half a glass of white vinegar to your washing load. This will help improve the effect of detergent and keep your clothes soft.
- Turn the uniforms inside out before putting them to wash because the drum and the dryer can cause the fabric fibres to break as clothes collide into each other.
- Air dry your clothes away from direct sunlight in order to avoid fading.
- Wash clothes in cold water instead of hot, it not only helps keep your coloured clothes bright, but also conserves energy and saves your money.
- Avoid the drying cycle. Drying in the washing machine is convenient, but it can often overwork and stretch out the material.