It is possible to make your cute pair of denim shorts last longer and to keep them looking as good as they did on the day of purchase. Here are a few tips to stretch the life of your denim shorts.
- Don’t wash them often. It will make their colour fade away and also dim the thread quality.
- Make sure they're turned inside out and the water is as cold as possible, while washing, to keep them from fading.
- Go easy on the detergent. Replace it with 2 tablespoon of vinegar or rubbing alcohol with one spoonful of salt.
- Put your jeans in the freezer overnight to get rid of any odor-causing bacteria.
- Air drying is the best bet if you want to expand the life expectancy of your jeans.
Follow the above tips regularly and you will notice that you’ve learnt the art of keeping your denims in their best shape.