Here are a few weight-loss-friendly foods that you need to be eating every day.
- Whole eggs. They will help you get all the nutrients you need a calorie-restricted diet.
- Leafy greens. Add kale, cabbage, collards and other green leafy vegetables to your diet to increase the volume of your meal without increasing calories.
- Boiled potatoes. They are high on potassium and they can make your meal a lot heavier, leaving almost no room for any junk.
- Chicken. It is high on protein and adding this to your diet can help you burn up to 80-100 calories per day.
- Tuna. It is a low-calorie, high-protein food and low on fats too. It's an effective way to increase protein intake.
Happy, healthy living!