Every parent wants to do the right thing for his or her child, and when it comes to doing laundry – it’s no different. You want to know the best way to keep your baby’s clothes clean and stain-free. Here are a few suitable tips which will help you treat stains.
How can I use a detergent to spot-treat stains?
Stain treatment of any type relies on speed – if a stain dries it will be much harder to remove. The great thing about a laundry product like Surf excel Liquid Detergent is that it can often be applied directly to stains either before or after soaking, allowing the active ingredients to get working straight away. But remember:
1) All stains are not equal. Always look up a treatment method appropriate for the type of stain (some stains, for example, are better removed with cold rather than warm water).
2) Make sure you protect your hands with rubber gloves before you get started.
3) Always test your stain removal solution on a small hidden part of the garment first to check that there is no adverse reaction.
4) Mix laundry powder with a little water to form a paste and apply to the mark with the back of a spoon, or rub liquid detergent straight into the fabric.
All in all – as long as you are using a good quality, baby-safe detergent to treat stains, there’s no reason why you can’t use it to wash the whole family’s clothes.
- Select laundry detergent such as Surf excel Matic, which dissolves completely, so, there’s no residue left to irritate your baby’s skin.
- Select the appropriate washing method according to the care label and the nature of the stain.