Everyone misplaces things and it becomes frustrating when it happens to you. Time to change it right away with these tips.
- Designated space Keep trays and boxes for specific belongings. Don’t dump everything in one place. So, train yourself as it becomes second nature to put everything in its proper place.
- Don't panic Even if you lose something, don’t panic and assume you can’t find it again. Start retracing things nicely. Being calm can help in such dire situations.
- Have a backup Keep backups or duplicates handy and safe. Make sure you look for the lost item so that you can return the backup soon.
- Prepare prior Everything becomes chaotic in the morning before you leave your house. So, keep everything ready in the right places, a night before.
- Make it a habit Practise these on a regular basis and make them a part of your routine.