If you struggle unnecessarily every time you go to search for something, here are 5 handy tips to keep in mind when organising your storeroom:
- Clear containers. Clearing boxes makes room for other items and you won’t have to comb through boxes and boxes of things to find the one you’re looking for!
- Attach magnetic containers. Make full use of the backs of doors with magnetic containers. It is best for small items that would otherwise get lost in bigger containers.
- Place adjustable shelves. You can adjust the shelves’ heights according to the sizes of different items to suit different storage needs.
- Attach hooks. Hang items like coats, towels, storage bags, etc. on these hooks. Hanging items can provide you with ample floor space.
- Place labelled baskets. If clear containers look too messy for you, try linen baskets and label them clearly to find what you need in a jiffy.