Keeping the kitchen clean is quite a challenging task, but it is also a part of our lives. What if we tell you, the solution to different problems in your kitchen, is something as simple as warm water? Let’s have a look at how warm water can make kitchen cleaning easy for you-
- Kitchen counters: Wipe counters with warm water instead of cold. For extra shine, add a teaspoon of ammonia to the water. The warm water will help you to get rid of oiliness from kitchen countertops.
- Stain Removal: Kitchen walls, floors, and counters tend to get stained by a variety of things like oil, spices, soap etc. For tough stain removal, mix baking soda and warm water to form a paste. Rub this directly on the affected area and wipe with a clean cloth to get rid of the harsh stains.
- Smelly and clogged drains: Fill an ice-cube tray with white vinegar and freeze it. Remove cubes, place in a sealed plastic bag, and return to the freezer. Once a week, run 2-3 vinegar ice cubes with warm water through your sink drain to get rid of unwanted smell and clogs
- Greasy utensils: Make a homemade scrub powder by mixing 2 ½ cups baking soda, 1 ½ cups of salt, and 2 tablespoons cream of tartar. To use, pour 2 to 3 tablespoons of this powder onto your cookware and scrub with a brush or nylon scrubber that’s been slightly moistened with water. Rinse well with warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Dirty Ceramic Kitchen Floors: Take a bucket and fill it with warm water. Add about a cup of vinegar for every four or five cups of warm water. Use this solution to wipe the floor.
You no longer have to worry about dirty kitchen surfaces. All you need is some warm water and basic house-hold items to make it shine again!