It has become easy to troubleshoot the problem if the cooker is not shutting properly. This guide will walk you through expected issues with closing a cooker.
- Gasket It’s a rubber seal present in the lid. Quite often it becomes loose or gets dislocated. Just remove it and place it back correctly.
- Valve Check if it is properly placed in the right position. It helps to build proper pressure in the cooker.
- Not to add To create a certain amount of pressure to cook, don’t make the liquid thick by adding flour.
- Lock Make sure to lock the cooker properly.
- Burner Put the cooker on the burner which is smaller in size or equal to its base.
Don’t let a faulty pressure cooker hinder your kitchen from preparing delicious food.