Here are some easy tips to fine-clean your old shoes and to bring back their lost shine.
1) Clean off the dust by wiping leather shoes with a micro fibre cloth.
2) Apply a solution of equal parts of water and vinegar with a damp cloth and let them dry.
3) Rub them dry with a soft cloth.
4) Buff them with the best-quality shoe polish using a shoe brush. Take a silk cloth and fine clean the shoes to enhance the shine.
1) Working in one direction, use a scrub brush to gently buff dirt and dust away.
2) Wipe the shoes with a cotton cloth soaked in rubbing alcohol for some shine. Wring the cloth to remove excess liquid.
1) Get rid of the dirt and dust using an old toothbrush.
2) Prepare a paste of baking soda and water. Using the same toothbrush, scrub the sneakers with the paste.
3) Clean with a slightly damp cloth.