There are plenty of things that can be done to make them useful. Here are a few to get you started.
- CraftStack up those old papers and use it as a doodling pad. You can also try your hand at origami with old papers. Make a collage on a poster board for your wall. You can decorate with bits of magazine and make a notebook unique by decoupaging the front cover.
- CleanlinessOld newspaper can clean glass better than cloth with some vinegar. Shredded paper can be used as your pet’s litter box.
- Gift wrapIt’s fun to go through your papers to find cute and colourful pages to use as gift wrap.
- Compost binTear bits of paper and add them to your compost bin to reuse them in the garden.
- Recycle indoorsRecycle old paper into a brand-new sheet by making paper pulp in a blender. Press the pulp into a mold and add a sufficient amount of weight to squeeze water out. Once your new sheet is dry, it can be used for various purposes.
Never throw a perfectly usable paper. It can be used in so many ways.