Let’s check other ways to keep kids healthy and their rooms fresh and germ-free.
- Clothes. Change their clothes after they’ve spent long hours outdoors or in public places.Stick to the rule of taking shoes off at the front door as it keeps germs at bay.
- Hygiene. Teach your kids to wash their hands properly. Ask them not to sneeze or cough into their elbow to avoid getting more germs on their hands.
- Oils. Add a few drops of essential oil in warm water and diffuse it around the room with a spray bottle.
- Dusting. Wipe the furniture and floor daily to keep them dust-free. It is best to teach your kids to do it themselves. Don’t forget to dust the pillows and bedding.
- Clean. Take extra care while cleaning windows and fans. They are prone to collect a heavy amount of dust.
Try to set an example for your kids so they too can pick up the habit of cleaning their space.