From bleaching the toilet to cleaning the mirrors, bathroom cleaning jobs are essential to keeping a clean and tidy home. One job that a lot of people are unsure of how to do properly is cleaning the tiles in the bathroom.
To help you learn how to clean tiles, we’ve put together three easy methods for you to follow along with some important safety considerations.
1. How to Clean Bathroom Tiles with a Steam Cleaner
Steam cleaners are a great tool if you’re looking to find out how to make tiles shine – in fact, a lot of people think it’s the best way to clean bathroom tiles. All you need to do is steam the tiles, which will loosen any dirt and grime, and then use a cloth to wipe it off. Easy!
2. How to Clean Tiles Using DIY Cleaners
There are a few methods for if you want to learn how to remove stains from tiles using homemade cleaning solutions:
- Vinegar. When it comes to how to clean bathroom tiles, stain removers from shops aren’t the only way to go. Vinegar and baking soda mixed with water works brilliantly. Simply mix the solution together, spray onto the tiles and leave for a minute before wiping with a cloth.
- Bicarbonate of soda. Bleach and bicarbonate of soda is another solution for those looking for the best way to clean bathroom tiles. We recommend a quality bleach, such as Domex, to leave your tiles sparkling – just remember to always read the label before use! Mix the products together, leave on your tiles for an hour, and wash off thoroughly.
3. How to Remove Stain from Bathroom Tiles with Cleaning Products
If you’re looking to learn how to remove stains from tiles with cleaning products, your best bet is to use a quality bleach, such as Domex. You can either use it straight from the bottle, pouring a little onto a clean cloth and scrubbing at touch marks before washing off, or dilute it with water.