After a long, busy week, you only have 15 minutes to make your bathroom look and feel super clean? Read on for handy bathroom cleaning hacks. Find out the best bathroom cleaning hacks, including tips on how to clean bathroom tiles and how to clean a bathroom – fast!
Bathroom cleaning procedures
The good news is that you don’t need a special ‘easy clean’ bathroom to get your bathroom clean and sparkling quickly.
Learning how to clean a bathroom fast is all about following five simple steps that will make it look as if you’ve spent hours getting the room just right, when you’ve only been in there for a quick 15 minutes. Follow our easy steps to clean a bathroom:
Five Simple Steps to Clean a Bathroom:
- Clean the Toilet: Start by putting some Domex Ultra Thick Bleach into the bowl (making sure to apply to the rim and allowing it to drip down the sides). Toilet cleaner needs time to sit before scrubbing and flushing, so you can get to work on other tasks while the toilet cleaner gets to work removing stains and smells. Remember to use biocides such as bleach safely and always read the label and product information before use.
- Wash the Sink: Wash your hands after touching the toilet – it’ll keep you free of germs and it’ll help rinse out any dirt from the sink, too. Use a clean, dry cloth to remove any excess water, and then give the sink and faucets a thorough wipe with antibacterial wipes. As an alternative, you may polish it with Cif Cream Surface Cleaner on a cleaning cloth.
- Scour the Shower: Quickly spray your glass shower enclosure and bathtub with a good antibacterial disinfectant spray. This is great for getting rid of any soap residue that’s built up over the last few days, and giving a fresh, clean smell. Quickly buff the shower enclosure with a dry cloth to remove watermarks.
- Clear the Floor: Grab a brush and sweep the bathroom floor, taking care to get into the corners to remove any dust build up (or switch your vacuum cleaner on if you have a carpeted bathroom). Pick up any large pieces of dirt, like hair, and put it in the bin. Take the bin out and replace the bag if needed.
- Finishing Touches: In the last few minutes, spend just a moment or two looking around your bathroom for anything you may have missed, or anything that’s out of place. And don’t forget to scrub the toilet and flush – the toilet cleaner will have worked its magic by now.