Bachelorette parties have a reputation for being one of the best nights - or days - of a woman’s life. The wedding anticipation paired with being surrounded by all of their closest friends makes for an unbeatable time! But that can put a lot of pressure on the organiser. So, to help you with organising a bachelorette party worthy of the bride-to-be, we’ve put together a guide with everything you need to know.
Has your lifestyle during the Covid-19 lockdown affected the type of stains you get on your clothes?
How to organise a bachelorette party
When you’re organising a bachelorette, you need to start by planning. Pick a location, decide on dates, and set a budget that everyone can afford - a good host is a considerate host! It’s a great idea to have a group chat with everyone who’s invited so you can easily finalise plans and keep everyone in the loop. This also means you can easily get help with bachelorette party ideas!
Bachelorette party checklist
Making sure you stay on top of everything you have to sort out is key to creating a brilliant bachelorette. If you think you’ll need a little help remembering it all, we’ve put together this handy checklist to help you out:
- Work out who’s invited and set a date that everyone can make.
- Send save the dates.
- Plan the location, and work out what kind of bachelorette your bride-to-be wants - this’ll help you to brainstorm bachelorette party themes.
- Book accommodation, entertainment, and anything else you might need.
- Sort out travel arrangements if they’re needed.
- Buy bachelorette party decorations and all the supplies for bachelorette party games, as well as any food and drinks you’ll need.
Bachelorette party gift ideas
Getting gifts for your bachelorettes is a great way to keep everyone happy - no one would turn down a present! Here are a few bachelorette ideas for presents you can take inspiration from:
- Engraved or painted wine glasses
- Cocktail making kits
- Hangover kits - trust us, this’ll be very useful the next morning!
After the party
Even though the party’s over, the bachelorette party tips don’t stop, and neither does your responsibility. If you’ve thrown a party in a home or hall, be sure to clean up once everyone’s headed home so the bride doesn’t have to. You should also collect all the photos from the guests in a group chat, and help your bride send out thank yous to everyone who came.
If you followed our tips, we’re sure your bachelorette party will be a blast! Once it’s all planned, all that’s left to do is sit back and enjoy it. Remember, just because you’re the host doesn’t mean you can’t have fun too!