1. The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document.
3. The promotional competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
5. By participating in this competition participants agree to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. The participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material, opt out from any electronic marketing message, or request the promoter to delete their information by contacting the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department.
7. This promotional competition is open from 20 April 2021 and ends at 12am (midnight) on 25 September 2021. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
8. To enter, participants need to dial *120*3725*1001# and provide the details required. USSD entry costs 20c for 20 seconds.
9. No product purchase is needed to participate.
10. For the avoidance of doubt Participants shall only submit one (1) entry and each participant shall be restricted to winning a coupon only once. In the event that a participant submits an entry more than once, the participant shall be provided with a link to Wuhu Deals.
11. Participants must enter their correct and most recent details. If a winner has given incorrect contact details, the Promoter reserves the right to select another Winner in terms of the rules.
12. Attempts to contact winners shall be undertaken for 24 hours, and if no contact can be established with the winner, the participant shall forfeit his/her designation as a winner, and the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner in the participant’s place.
13. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash and shall not under any circumstances be transferable.
Participants stand a chance to win a share of R300 000 (three hundred thousand Rands) worth of coupons to be redeemed at either PnP or Shoprite/Checkers. Each participant can win a coupon of up to a maximum value of R5.00.
14. The Prize will be delivered automatically on to the handset of the winner by means of a message sent to the mobile number that was used to enter the promotion.
15. By entering the promotion, the participant unequivocally accepts these Terms and Conditions.
16. A copy of these Terms and Conditions can be found on the Cleanipedia page throughout the period of the competition or can be obtained from the Consumer Call Centre on telephone number +27 10 007 1082.
17. Any failure, refusal and or neglect to claim a Prize within two (2) months; provide the required documentation (if any); or comply with any of the competition requirements shall result in the participant forfeiting his/her designation as a winner and a new winner will be drawn in terms of these Terms and Conditions.
18. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
19. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged, or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify at its sole discretion any participant if fraud or cheating is suspected in any fashion including but not limited to the manipulation of code, falsification of data, or otherwise.
21. No applications from agents, third parties, organized groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they strictly comply with all entry instructions.
22. NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail, cell phone or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void. Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition Terms and Conditions, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
23. The Promoter shall have the right at its sole discretion to change or terminate the promotion immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of its control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
24. In the event that the Prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavors to procure the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for another item of equal value.
25. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant or the Winner.
26. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook.
28. All participants in this Competition release Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
29. This promotional competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Telkom, MTN, Vodacom and Cell C and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to telephone networks.
30. All participants in this competition release Telkom, MTN, Vodacom and Cell C from all liabilities and claims that may arise out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
31. The Promoter reserves the right to delete any information uploaded by a participant which the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, believes is illegal, obscene, offensive or defamatory, or infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, or is otherwise inappropriate for a campaign designed for mass audience entertainment.
32. Participants agree that by uploading their “images” and/or stories, they grant permission to the Promoter to use the images or stories or any part thereof, in any and all media for promotional / marketing purposes with no consideration payable to the participants.
33. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of South Africa.