- There are four choices of microfibre cloth for different tasks: polishing, general purpose, super-absorbent waffle weave and buffing. Plush-pile buffing cloths are great for bringing out the shine on surfaces.
- Use a flat-weave polishing cloth on computers or phones to avoid scratches.
- Colour code your microfibre cloths for the kitchen, bathroom and other areas.
The microfibre cloth is a blend of polyester and polyamide (nylon) and is comprised of micro fibres up to 50 times finer than a human hair for high powered cleaning. Here’s how to get more done:
- The general-purpose microfibre cloth has a small electrostatic charge which makes it very effective for dusting, used damp or dry.
- For electronics and glassware, wipe grime away with a polishing cloth and some multi-purpose cleaner. A microfibre polishing cloth doesn’t pick up debris, so are the best choice to avoid scratching screens.
- While holding that polishing cloth, this is a good opportunity to make your specs sparkle and get a clear view on the world.
- Get some microfibre on the move. Whip a general purpose cloth into the car glove box, and then when you are stuck in traffic you can wipe those dusty dashboard dials.
- Banish tile and grouting grubbiness by applying Cif Cream with a sponge or toothbrush. Then wipe away with a damp general purpose cloth.
- Make stainless steel appliances and cabinets shiny by spraying with Cif Stainless Steel and wiping off with a buffing cloth.
- Clean your bath with Cif Cream and a general purpose microfibre cloth. Then polish with a buffing cloth.
- The fridge can harbour a variety of bacteria. Clean the fridge by removing the contents, spritz with Cif anti-bacterial spray, then wipe out with a general purpose cloth. Work from top to bottom and finally wipe up any mess at the base.
- Get a professional, streak-free surface on glass cupboards, windows and mirrors. Spray with Cif EasyLift Windows and then snake from top to bottom with a polishing cloth that shines and removes residue at the same time.
- A waffle weave cloth is super absorbent for drying wet dishes or surfaces. A small waffle weave towel is also handy to dry wet hair quickly, and they are handy when camping or backpacking.