Steam Cleaners: Innovative and Simple to Use.
A steam cleaner is an innovative cleaning system; however, this doesn’t mean that it is difficult to use. With this guide, you can get more information to determine which cleaning method you prefer, taking into account all the pros and cons.
Remember: before using steam cleaners, perform a test first on a hidden place of the surface you need to clean, and don’t forget to read and follow the instructions on the label, along with the recommendations of the manufacturer.
Advantages of using a steam cleaner:
- It deeply cleans all types of surfaces: floors, walls, cloths, carpets, windows, mirrors, upholstery, glass, bathrooms, toys, ovens, curtains, etc.
- It is eco-friendly.
- It disinfects, deodorises, and degreases surfaces.
- It eliminates mould and bacteria.
- It doesn’t necessarily need detergent. Some steam cleaners require detergent, whereas others do not.
- It is very efficient at eliminating difficult stains.
Disadvantages of using a steam cleaner:
- Even though steam cleaning is very effective on certain surfaces you should take into account that antiques, paper, cardboard, painted surfaces, and wood are vulnerable to this cleaning method. Clean these surfaces with another technique, because steam can damage them and decrease their value.
- Although you can successfully steam clean a surface, you will still need to use a cloth afterwards.
- Steam can burn your skin: always use gloves to protect your hands and take adequate safety precautions.
- It is less economical than traditional cleaning methods.
Steam Cleaning Machines: a Practical and Simple Guide
When you buy a carpet cleaning machine which uses steam, it is essential that you always read and follow all the directions of the manufacturer. Take all necessary safety precautions to prevent mistakes, protect yourself, and get the most out of its disinfection and cleaning potential. Having a steam cleaner is very practical if you have a carpet at home, because it means you don’t have to depend on professional cleaning services. Here are some general tips for using a steam cleaner:
- First, vacuum your surface clean to get rid of all dust.
- Fill the machine with hot water.
- Add half a cup of soft liquid detergent.
- For further disinfection, add half a cup of baking soda.
A steam cleaner needn’t be an alien cleaning tool in your home – they’re simple to use and can help you save time cleaning! Before you invest in one of these super steam cleaning machines, why not borrow a friend’s and try it for yourself?