Key steps of how to wash walls fast:
Learn how to clean gamazine walls fast by following these steps:
- Use a soft brush on your hoover to get rid of loose dirt.
- Wipe over walls with a microfiber cloth and a gentle cleaning solution.
- Dry walls with a fan or open windows to increase ventilation while air drying.
- Avoid using any abrasive cleaning tools - these could ruin the paint.
- From kids with crayons to muddy dogs, there are a lot of things that can make walls dirty - especially if they’re white! Try our handy solutions to learn how to clean walls without ruining them and make your life easier next time you need to clean this tricky surface.
How to clean dirty walls with vinegar
To remove stains, grime, and dirt from walls without stripping the paint, a great natural solution is white vinegar:
- Mix together white vinegar and water, adding a few drops of essential oil such as lemon or lavender to create a more pleasant scent.
- Use a cloth to wipe the walls with the solution, starting at the top and working your way down.
- To dry the walls faster, use a fan or open your windows. The vinegar smell will dissipate as the wall dries and will also help to remove any bad odours.
How to clean walls without removing paint
When it comes to how to clean gamazine walls and other textured paint, you have to be very careful not to ruin them:
- Use the soft brush on your hoover to gently get rid of any loose dust and dirt.
- Apply a simple solution of water, dishwashing soap like Sunlight Dish, or a non-abrasive all-purpose cleaner, like Handy Andy to a microfibre cloth and very carefully wipe away any remaining dirt.
How to clean white walls
White walls are notorious for getting dirty - showing up any little mark or stain. Learn how to clean dirty walls with any of these common ingredients:
- Wall erasers. Also known as magic erasers or magic sponges, these little devices are great for quickly clearing up oil, grime, and general marks from walls.
- Baking soda. A household hero: baking soda can be mixed with a little water and applied to the wall with a non-abrasive sponge to remove stains. It works particularly well with crayon marks.
- Bleach. A diluted bleach solution, made with Domestos is great for getting rid of mould and mildew on white walls. Be sure to thoroughly dry the area after application to prevent damp stains.
Once you know how to clean walls with vinegar, dishwashing soap, bleach, and other ingredients, those marks and stains will be gone in no time!
Next, learn how to fix holes and cracks to make sure your walls are always looking their best.